WALK, RIDE OR DRIVE – THE IMPERIAL SESSION WALK FOR LOVE
Please note: Online registration will close at 5 p.m. ET on Friday, July 7.
In-person registration will be available at:
- Shriners Village at Ocean Center – Saturday, July 8 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Daytona International Speedway – Sunday, July 9 at 7 a.m.
Join us at the 4th annual Imperial Session Walk for LOVE™!
Walk, Ride or Drive around Daytona International Speedway and send your Love to the rescue®.
The Walk, Ride or Drive for LOVE will host area Shriners Hospitals for Children® patients, families, community members and Shriners from all over the world to raise support and awareness for Shriners Hospitals for Children. Participants have the choice to walk through the UNOH Fanzone, Garage Area and the famous Victory Lane; ride their motorcycle; or get behind the wheel of their car and drive a lap around the most famous track in racing.
Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 9 a.m.
- 6:45 a.m. – Complimentary shuttle service begins from Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village to Daytona International Speedway
Advanced registration for shuttle service is required.
- 7 a.m. – Event registration begins
- 9 a.m. – Walk begins
- 9:30 a.m. – Ride/Drive begins
- 10 a.m. – Post event activities – Motor Corp and Yacht Competitions
- 11 a.m. – Event ends
- 12 p.m. – Final shuttle departs Daytona International Speedway to Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean WalkEvent ends
Daytona International Speedway
1801 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk, Ride or Drive registration.
Early t-shirt pickup will be available on Saturday, July 8 at these times and locations:
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Marketplace, Shriners Village Ocean Center Exhibit Hall
- 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village
T-shirts may also be picked up on event day at Daytona International Speedway
All Shriners Hospitals for Children patients (current and former) are invited to participate and receive a specially designed t-shirt for free.
Free infield parking (at UNOH Fanzone) is accessible through Gate 40. Please see map.
Free, round-trip shuttles will provide transportation from Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village to Daytona International Speedway and drop attendees off directly at the UNOH Fanzone entrance.
Shuttle service begins at 6:45 a.m. and will run every 15 minutes. Advanced registration for shuttle service is required.
Final shuttle departs Daytona International Speedway at 12 p.m.
Cars and motorcycles participating in the event must have auto insurance with the following minimum coverage: $500,000 (per person)/$500,000 (per occurrence) Bodily Injury Liability; $50,000 Property Damage Liability; $500,000 (per person)/$500,000 (per occurrence) Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Liability.
All participants at the Speedway must complete the Daytona International Speedway waiver. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for this added security measure.