PLEASE JOIN US AS WE WALK FOR LOVE TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children® has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Saturday, June 17, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 9 a.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
- 11:45 a.m. – Pre-game festivities at Tucci Stadium
- 1 p.m. – Kickoff of 43rd Annual Illinois High School Shrine Game
Tucci Stadium 302 E Emerson St. Bloomington, IL 61701
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt* and Illinois High School Shrine Game ticket.
- *T-shirts will be given on a first-come/first-serve basis while supplies last.
Illinois chapters Ainad, Ansar, Medinah and Tebala Shriners are a brotherhood of men committed to family, engaged in ongoing personal growth and dedicated to providing care for children and families in need. Our backgrounds and interests are diverse, but we are bound together by our shared values and a desire to have fun, do good and build relationships that can last a lifetime. At our event, hundreds of families are able to experience what Shriners stand for: brotherhood, giving back, leadership and family.
Visit ILShrineGame.com to learn more.
*Registration will be open soon, please check back.