PLEASE JOIN US AS WE WALK FOR LOVE TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children® has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
“Strong Legs Run So That Weak Legs May Walk”
Start off your day at the Shrine Bowl by participating in the Walk for LOVE! The Kansas Shrine Bowl will be offering a one-mile fun walk.
Saturday, July 29, 2017
- 7:30 a.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 8 a.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
Linear Park, El Dorado, KS – Located three miles east of El Dorado on US-54 and one mile north
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt.
- Children ages 10 and under may participate for FREE; t-shirt not included.
- All Shriners Hospitals for Children patients (current and former) will receive a specially designed t-shirt for free.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For patient registration inquiries, please contact Sarah at 800-530-5524.
REGISTER* REGISTER OFFLINE
*Registration will open soon, please check back.