PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR 3RD ANNUAL WALK FOR LOVE TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children® has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Saturday, September 16, 2017
- 8 a.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 9:30 a.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Family Fest
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Salt Lake City – 1275 E Fairfax Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk registration, Walk t-shirt and a medal for children under age 18.
- $50 – FAMILY RATE includes a Walk t-shirt for all immediate family members ages 10 and up, and medals for
children under age 18.
- Children ages 10 and under may participate for FREE; however t-shirts are limited and will be distributed on a first-come,
Shriners patients (current and former) will receive a free specially designed t-shirt. Please email email@example.com for free patient registration.
All participants are also invited to stay for post-Walk festivities including Fezzy’s Rescue Squad, entertainment and the opportunity to connect with other supporters, current and former patients and hospital staff.
*Registration will open soon, please check back.