Online registration for the 8th Annual Walk for Love Walkathon & Barbecue has closed. If you have not yet signed up, registration forms will be provided for you on site the day of the event. ¡Gracias!
Join the fun at Shriners Hospitals for Children in Springfield, MA at the 8th Annual Walk for LOVE Walkathon and Barbecue!
The Walkathon begins at Shriners Hospitals for Children® — Springfield and continues through Van Horn Park and back to the hospital for a barbecue. Es una caminata sencilla de tres millas.
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Saturday, September 9, 2017 (Rain or Shine)
- 9 a.m. - Comienza la inscripción a la caminata
- 10 a.m. - Comienza Walk for LOVE
- 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Barbecue and Entertainment
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Springfield 516 Carew Street Springfield, MA 01104
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt*
- $40 – PER FAMILY includes Walk registration and t-shirt*
- $5 – CHILD RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt* (ages 10 and under)
*T-shirts will be given on a first-come/first-serve basis, while supplies last
Free parking at the Boys and Girls Club located directly across from Shriners Hospitals for Children — Springfield on Carew Street.
For more information contact Lee Roberts at 413-755-2307 or email@example.com.
Can’t be there for the Walk? Click here to raise funds for Walk for LOVE and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Be sure to select SHC — Springfield when starting your fundraising page.